A recipe for authentic guacamole with fresh ingredients!
- 2 medium Avocados ripe, mashed
- 1/4 large Red onion chopped
- 1 medium Roma Tomato diced
- 1 tbsp Chopped Cilantro fresh
- 1 jalapeno seeded and chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt or to taste preference
- 1/2 small lime juiced
Add all of your chopped, mashed and minced ingredients into a small mixing bowl and combine. *Note, if using an immersion blender, don't worry about the size of chopping since it will be blended in the end. If NOT using the immersion blender, be sure to dice and chop finely.
Once thoroughly combined, add the freshly squeezed lime juice and mix.
*If using immersion blender* Blend the mixture to desired consistency and either refrigerate or serve immediately!